I get an overwhelming sense of joy when I see the word, “Sale.” Who else is with me on that?! My second favorite sale of the year is the ShopBop Sale. When you use coupon code: EVENT17 you get 20% off purchases under $500, and 25% off purchases over $500.
First up, here are a few of my favorite pieces I already own that are currently part of this sale:
Kenneth Jay Lane Seed Bead Hoop Earrings
I love a good statement earring. These gorgeous beaded turquoise earrings are a showstopper. Every time I wear them, I get so many compliments! See how I styled these earrings in this blog post.
Levi’s High Rise Distressed Skinny Jeans
These busted knee skinny jeans are one of my favorite pairs I own. They’re now under $80! The fit is AMAZING! See how I styled the jeans in this blog post.
Sincerely Jules Lips & Lashes Tee
This adorable tee is now under $50! See how I styled it in this blog post.
I just picked up these sunnies while in NYC for my trip this week in 30A. My sunglasses are gold-trimmed, the sunnies on sale are silver-lined with mirrored lenses.
Hands-down my favorite sandals. Although the classic single shade sandals are not included in this sale, the navy/white stripe, hot pink/tan combo and metallic gold strap sandals are all up to 25% off.
Who doesn’t need a sexy pair of hot pink heels in their life? These pumps are surprisingly comfortable and so perfect for summertime. See how I styled them in this blog post and this photo.
Anine Bing Lace Bra (also in nude)
This lace bralette is perfect for a bit of peek-a-boo lace when worn with a lower cut top. See how I styled this bra in this post and this photo.
Hudson Asha Rolled Cuffed Denim Shorts
These denim shorts are the most popular shorts every summer for the past several years. They run big, so be sure to size down when you purchase. See how I styled these shorts in this blog post and this photo.
Free People Soft & Relaxed Cut-Off Shorts
I picked up these shorts in peach last week in Atlanta. They’re so incredibly soft! Although the peach color isn’t included in the sale, they are available in “Savannah Blue” and “Ocean Blue”.
- Straw Beach Clutch: This cute clutch is a steal at $35, but now it’s up to 25% off! There are three different colors to choose from: Natural, Navy or Sunflower. I purchased it in “Natural.”
- Karen Walker Sunnies: I’ve been eyeing these round frame sunglasses for months. With the 25% off sale, it was finally time to pull the trigger! They also come in tortoise, if you don’t prefer the classic black.
- Tory Burch Crossbody: I love a great crossbody bag and this camel bag is perfect for Spring and Summer.
- Sam Edelman Bow Mules: Who doesn’t want bows on their toes? These are too cute!
- Tory Burch Ballet Flats: Matt bought me a pair of Tory Burch ballet flats about 5 years ago and I love them just as much now as I did back then. These flats are so classic and go with any look.
- Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini: Another classic piece you can’t go wrong with is the RM Mini Quilted Affair bag. I have this bag in white and it pairs perfectly with so many looks.
- Lace-Up Flats: These pointed-toe flats lace-up and would look adorable with a mini skirt this summer!
- Tory Burch Miller: If you’ve been around for a while, you know my love for these sandals runs deeeeeep. They’re my go-to sandals. I’ve been wanting them in the navy stripes, and now that they’re on sale, it was the perfect time to snag them! They’re going fast though!
- Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings: I love KLJ earrings. I had to buy these in turquoise for summer!
- Beach Dress Coverup: This pom-pom coverup has been around for several years now and I don’t see it going out of style any time soon. It comes in several color combos and is adorable for your next beach getaway!
- Ruffle One Shoulder Top: I’ve been seeing this top all over the internet and decided to snag this today too! It’s under $100 and absolutely darling. It also comes in white.
- Ruffle Bikini: If you’re in the market for a new bikini this year, this ruffled number is cute so cute!